Job Type: Staff Therapist—Part-Time or Full-Time Employee
Required Education: Master’s
License: Must be fully licensed LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist
Experience: 5+ years
Foundations Counseling seeks fully licensed mental health clinicians who are highly skilled and passionate about helping people reach their potential. Foundations Counseling is a rapidly growing practice in the McKinney area devoted to high-quality outpatient therapy and care for clients.
These positions are for outpatient therapy services for adults, couples, and adolescents. Hours are somewhat flexible, but evening hours are highly encouraged. This is the ideal practice for someone who wants to operate as a private practitioner without dealing with the “business” side of the practice. Preference will be given to those already credentialed with insurance panels.
We are hiring for both part-time and full-time positions with flexible hours. Because we are an insurance-based practice, please only apply if you are fully licensed.
Please reply with a resume and cover letter to .
Foundations Counseling Provides:
- Office space and furniture
- W2 status
- Credentialing services to become an in-network provider with Aetna, BCBS, Beacon, Cigna, Humana, and United Healthcare
- Administrative services, including billing, insurance submission, and scheduling of new/existing clients
- Competitive compensation
- 15 days of PTO per year
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Health insurance for full-time clinicians (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual CEU stipend
- Monthly one-hour CEUs
- A supportive, collaborative team with wonderful workplace morale
- Weekly (and as needed) case consultation
- Set hours with no expectation to work outside of those hours and no on-call time
- Liability insurance provided